Involved in a mobility programme
Students previously selected by their home universities to carry out any kind of studies or research at the UMU through an existing agreement between both institutions.
In the next link, you can choose in which mobility programme of the University of Murcia you want to be enrolled.
Not involved in mobility programmes
Students from other universities who want to carry out studies at the UMU and are not involved in any mobility programme:
- Visiting student: This condition is hold by foreign students who having legal access to university studies, although not being included in the framework of a programme or mobility agreement, wish to broaden their education by taking courses of official studies at the University of Murcia in an extracurricular way. Visiting students will be considered students of the University of Murcia during the period of their enrolment, and will also be subject to all academic and organizational standards of our university.
If you begin studying in a foreign university and you want to finish your studies at the University of Murcia:
Degree-seeking: Foreign student who wants to study a whole degree or postgraduate studies at the University of Murcia.
- Master Students: Students admitted for Master studies. Admission: http://www.um.es/web/vic-estudios/perfil/international/master
- Phd Students: students admitted for Doctorate studies
- Students who have completed their secondary education in another country and want to enrol in undergraduate studies: http://www.um.es/web/vic-estudios/perfil/international/undergraduate
- Students who have begun their studies at a foreign university and want to continue in the UMU:
The admission criteria and application deadlines for students who have started their studies abroad and want to continue in our University, are the same as those adopted for the records' transfer admission. The student must contact the Secretary of the center where he/she wants to enrol.